Non English Version Differences
This page is for tweaking non-English versions of the game, including the original Japanese. This patch will nothave CG or voices, only sprites and backgrounds are included. (This is because CG and Voices are dependent upon the script, and the script is different for every language)
If the Non-English ver you are using has proportional fonts, you must use PONScripter, which can be found at unclemion.com HOWEVER, PONScripter is in an alpha ver and isnt stable.
- Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!38REFAjI!dVIVFh0Z1pr-s1xSEK8YzCxNUTsaJ6O5yEl5HEGYQ-Q
- Instructions: Replace this with the arc1.nsa from the ORIGINAL GAME.
- Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!joZjBYZR!e7rVJlepZ3ESHBZf3BZ6PEO74417CLGyE0B52_3zWOw
- Instructions: Replace this with the arc2.nsa from the ORIGINAL GAME
Opening Movie Replacements(Courtesy of R-Fantasy)
- Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!K5QjSI5S!BOHiO3dqiF89M2qQ3h6GClxawdI9CBsjI-h7I-mE-z8
- Instructions: Replace umineko_op and umineko_op3 in the movie folder with these files. Note that there is NO replacement for umineko_op2, as it doesnt work in onscripter because its an avi. Since its unused in the game, there's no need to replace it.
Follow the Instuctions from Above